What Makes Us Unique?
alston Creek Cohousers
- Are interesting people who previously were unaffiliated but find much in common in their shared vision
- Seek an intentional community where decisions come from the collective genius of its members talents and experience
- Each want to downsize to 1200 square feet or less and live in a net zero energy community where geothermal and solar energy replace all fossil fuels, making it affordable now and forever
- Enjoy a dense urban style neighborhood that borders on 20 miles of paved bike path along a creek buffered by greenbelt
- Exchange larger individual yards for shared courtyard, vegetable gardens and pocket parks
- Appreciate the easy access to Old Town Arvada, Denver and Boulder and the ability to hop on I-70 west to enjoy the mountains or hop the light rail to Denver International Airport
- Take advantage of the close proximity to excellent schools, rec centers, arts and theater, farmers markets and medical facilities
- Frequent the vast variety of local independent restaurants, coffee shops and retailers as well as the usual big box, grocers and national chains all within a 10 minute drive, some within a 10 block radius
- Have land within the Geos neighborhood, a developer and a sense of the modern architecture and quality finishes that will companion the single family homes already built.